|Tender Reference/No||Tender Description||Tender Document||Publication Date||Tender Eligibility||Additional Information|
|No Tenders Listed|
Centrale humanitaire médico-pharmaceutique
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, Centrale Humanitaire Médico-Pharmaceutique (CHMP) offers comprehensive health logistics and door-to-door supply chain solutions to humanitarian organizations across the globe. Since its establishment by Pharmaciens Sans Frontières (PSF) in 1992 as a response to the growing humanitarian crisis in Somalia, CHMP has continued to ensure availability of high-quality medicines, medical equipment, technical advice and other nutrition/health products. CHMP has the highest level of recognized accreditation, including ISO 9001:2015, DG-ECHO HPC status, and USAID/OFDA wholesaler pre-qualification. We pride ourselves in delivering quality.
As an international non-profit humanitarian procurement center, CHMP commits to a cost-effective, impact-driven and comprehensive response to complex humanitarian crises of our time. With over 25 years in the field, WE lead the fight against trade of counterfeit medicine and share the universal vision that access to safe, effective and quality medical commodities is a human right.
MISSION & VISION
To be a supply chain center of excellence,
setting quality standards and implementing a comprehensive proximity of service to global humanitarian crises.
Mission: To ensure availability of high-quality health products and supply chain solutions to global humanitarian programs, while maintaining regulatory compliance, the highest quality standards, and bridging stakeholder awareness.
Our Regional Presence
- 1985: Pharmaciens Sans Frontières (PSF) – Pharmacists without Borders is founded.
- 1993: The first mission, CHMP, a PSF-run subsidiary of the France office is launched.
- 1994: PSF maintains local offices in Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan.
- 1995: Our Quality Assurance & Control Laboratory for generic medicines is launched.
- 1998: CHMP is recognized as the first French non-profit and humanitarian associate.
- 2001: CHMP formally registered as an independent non-governmental organization.
- 2005: CHMP launches its temperature sensitive and cold-chain commodity range.
- 2008: CHMP France receives World Health Organization (WHO) certification.
- 2009: CHMP gains attains ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
- 2009: CHMP is officially recognized as humanitarian procurement centre by ECHO.
- 2012: CHMP France closes, full focus is shifted to Nairobi.
- 2013: CHMP launches its second mission in Goma, DRC.
- 2016: CHMP receives income tax exemption.
In line with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, CHMP commits to end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases by 2030, and to combat hepatitis and other communicable diseases. CHMP has a full range of medicines and customizable Kits, to combat HIV/ AIDS, TB, Malaria, Cholera and other Neglected Tropical Diseases.
CHMP ensures availability of high-quality, competitively priced Essential Drugs and Medicines to save lives and improve health outcomes for millions of people. We offer the following products and we are ready to serve you!
Become a Partner:
CHMP guarantees high-quality essential medicines and health commodities to your global humanitarian programs. Interested in becoming a Partner? Please click here:Become a partner
Become a Supplier
CHMP continuously seeks to ensure competitive prices for quality products. Are you interested in becoming a supplier? Click here:Become a supplier
We are located on Nairobi National Park East Gate Road, Off Mombasa Road.
Our postal address is 10397-00400, Nairobi, Kenya.
Reach us at +254 20 260 3660 /1 , +254 733 729 634, +254 0113 871 576,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org